Mossbrae Solutions Private Limited a private limited company with its registered office at Door No. 77, (Old No. 43), Chamiers Road, Chennai – 600028, operating under the brand name “Anthem” (“Company”, “Anthem” “We”, “Us”, “Our” and terms of similar meaning) owns and operates:
- https://www.getanthem.co including any subdomains thereof (collectively, “Site“);
- all related widgets, tools, applications, data, software, APIs, mobile, tablet and other smart device applications (collectively, “Application“); and
- Services (as defined herein below).
The Site and the Application together are hereinafter collectively referred to as the “Platform”
The Platform operated by the Company (i) enables you to collect, track, manage your revenue and receivables paid both offline and online via Payment Gateway or Bharat Bill Pay System (ii) enables You to avail affordable and unsecured digital credit from Lenders (i.e non-banking financial institutions, banks and such other financial entities authorised to disburse loans in accordance with applicable laws) subject to the satisfaction of eligibility criteria and other conditions stipulated by the Lenders; and (iii) facilitates loan origination process, loan disbursement and collection process.
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
To access/use the Platform, You may be asked to provide certain personal, non-personal and other information or data, as indicated below (such information and correspondences hereinafter collectively referred to as “Information”):
- In order for You to access the Platform, We may require You to provide Personal Information. Personal Information means information about any individual, or information from which any individual is directly or indirectly identifiable. Personal Information may be freely provided by You, or, in case of usage data, collected automatically when using the Services such as when You sign in through third party sites (as maybe applicable). Details on each type of Personal Information collected are provided hereunder or by specific explanation texts, displayed prior to such Personal Information collection. “Personal Information” includes the following categories of information: (i) Contact Data (such as Your e-mail address, phone number and account details and password); (ii) Demographic Data (such as Your gender, Your date of birth, nationality, zip code); (iii) Financial information (such as PAN card, bank documents, bank details, salary slips, bank statements, data from credit information companies, data required for Know Your Customer (KYC) compliances); and (iv) Details of consents (records of consents given for collection of information with the date and time and other relevant information). Please note that the above list is not an exhaustive list and is only an illustrative list.
Through some features on Our Platform, You may opt to provide Us Information about yourself if You are interested (a) in availing Our Services as a partner, employer or as an applicant; or (b) in an employment opportunity at Anthem; or (c) through the ‘Contact us’ page; or (d) any other manner. The information requested from You will be based on Your area of interest.
You are responsible for any third-party Personal Information obtained, published or shared through the use of the Platform and confirm that You have the third party’s consent to provide such Information to Us.
- Non-Personal Information: When accessing the Platform, We may collect certain non-personal information such as Your internet protocol address, operating system, browser type and internet service provider. This type of information does not identify You personally.
- Mobile: When You use the Platform through Your mobile, We may receive information about Your location and Your mobile device, including a unique identifier number for Your device. We may use this information to provide You with suggestions in respect of Platform if required.
- User communications: When You send emails or other communications to Us, We may retain those communications in order to process Your inquiries, respond to Your requests and improve our Platform/Services.
Children: Anthem does not knowingly collect any Personal Information from children under the age of 18. If You are under the age of 18, please do not submit any Personal Information through our Platform. Though we have placed appropriate mechanisms, we encourage parents and legal guardians to monitor their children’s internet usage and to ensure no Personal Information is provided through our Service(s). If You have reason to believe that a child under the age of 18 has provided Personal Information to Us through the Platform, please contact Us and We will endeavour to delete that information and terminate the child’s account from Our databases.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We may use the Information We collect from You and about You in any one or more of the following manner:
- To create a user account for use of Platform;
- To verify Your registration/application details including email address or phone number;
- To undertake due diligence of applicant and seek mandatory information required for the purposes of KYC;
- To share Personal Information as may be necessary for a Payment Gateway to process and route payments to you or Lender to process an application for any loan/credit facilities requested by You;
- To process, fulfil Your request for Services and provide Services;
- To perform actions as may be required by the Payment Gateway such as do a penny test, bank account verification including sending you notifications about transactions or a Lender including sending any payment reminders in the frequency and manner as required by the Lender;
- To improve our Platform, provide You with superior Services and a range of offers;
- To diagnose technical problems, provide customer support;
- To contact You including to send You communications that You have requested or that may be of interest to You by way of emails, or courier, or registered post, or telephone calls, or any other mode of communication;
- Generate and review reports and data about, and to conduct research on, Our user base and Service usage patterns;
- Provide You with policies governing Your account;
- Notify You about changes to Our Platform;
- Allow You to participate in interactive features offered through Our Platform;
- In any other way We may describe when You provide the Information;
- To avoid fraud and other prohibited or illegal activities;
- For any other purpose with Your express consent.
SHARING OF INFORMATION
For the purposes of Our Platform, We shall be sharing Your Personal Information with any of Our business partners (including Payment Gateways and Lenders), administrators, vendors, agents, service providers or affiliates for legitimate business purposes (including operating the Services, and providing Services to You), in accordance with applicable law. For example, companies We have hired to assist in protecting and securing our systems and services may also need access to Personal Information to provide those functions.
However, We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer Your Personal Information to outside parties other than for the purpose it is collected for except in the following ways:
- legal and regulatory authorities, upon request, or for the purposes of reporting any actual or suspected breach of applicable law or regulation, for the purposes of prevention, investigation, detection or prosecution of criminal offences or the execution of criminal penalties, including safeguarding against and the prevention of threats to public security;
- outside professional advisors (such as accountants, auditors, or lawyers), subject to binding contractual obligations of confidentiality;
- any relevant party, law enforcement agency or court, to the extent necessary for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal rights;
- If You interact with social media features on Our Platform or use Your social media credentials to log-in or post content (as maybe applicable), these features may collect information about Your use of the Platform, as well as post information about Your activities on the social media service. Your interactions with social media companies are governed by their privacy policies;
- Transfer of sensitive personal information under a contract subject to maintaining the same level of data protection; and
- Additionally, in the event of an audit, reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of Our business, assets or stock (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings), We may share/transfer/assign the Information We have collected to the relevant third party, subject to such party maintaining the same level of data protection.
SECURITY OF INFORMATION
We use reasonable security measures to protect Information from unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy and help ensure the appropriate use/disclosure of Information. These safeguards take into account the sensitivity of the information that We collect, process and store and the current state of technology. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the Personal Information submitted to Us, both during transmission and once We receive it. We host the Platform in a secure server environment that uses firewalls and other advanced technology to prevent interference or access from outside intruders and Our email services have the most advanced security infrastructures. It protects Personal Information with multiple layers of security, including leading encryption technology like HTTPS and Secure Sockets Layer. Although We provide appropriate firewalls and protections, We cannot warrant the security of any Personal Information transmitted as Our systems are not hack proof. Information pilferage due to unauthorized hacking, virus attacks, technical issues is possible and We take no liabilities or responsibilities for it.
Further, please note that You are responsible for maintaining the security and confidentiality of Your account, user ids and passwords or any other Personal Information while accessing the Services. If We receive instructions using Your user name and password, We will consider that You have authorized the instructions.
PROCESSING OF INFORMATION
ACCESS AND DELETION OF INFORMATION
When You sign up for Platform, You are opting in to receive emails from Anthem. We will take reasonable steps to accurately record the Personal Information that You provide to Us and any subsequent updates. As a User, You have the right to access, correct, delete or transfer Your Personal Information that We hold, including registration/application details. You also have the right to withdraw any consents that have been previously granted, however, You may not be able to access the Platform or avail the Services in such instances.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
You expressly understand and agree that the Anthem, including its affiliates, directors, officers, employees, representatives, business partners, shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data, information, details or other intangible losses (even if the Anthem
Details of the Grievance Officer:
- Name: Pavee Ramanisankar
- Designation: COO
- Email: email@example.com
Latest update: 7th July, 2020